Dolls in Pseudo Paradise

Qui possiamo parlare dei manga e degli scritti, di tutti i pg, delle storie, di riferimenti e leggende, di ipotesi e di tutto ciò che riguarda la storia di Touhou e i suoi personaggi
Rispondi
Kira Lushia
BakaHime
BakaHime
Custom Rank: La Melodica Admin
Rank Color: magenta
Razza: Umano
Classe: Magician
Spellcard: Magnus Exorcismus!
Contatta:

Dolls in Pseudo Paradise

Messaggio da Kira Lushia »

Ci stiamo intrippando su skype, mi sembra meglio postare qui poichè vorremmo le opinioni di tutti.
Ipotesi sull'imageboard: http://www.pooshlmer.com/wakaba/res/480821.html
>It looks like some strange person has come around again.
>I'd better do something before she gets to the shrine ...
>Huh, that girl ... doesn't look like a human or a youkai.

This, I believe, is referring to the girl on the cover of DoPP, who, might I add, looks quite a lot like Toyohime...Toyohime is neither human nor Youkai. She's a Lunarian.
hanno ipotizzato che fosse Toyohime ma, alcuni, affermano che Toyohime un tempo era umana. Ipotizzano invece Keine (mezza youkai, quindi nè uno ne l'altro) oppure Kourin stesso che, da giovane, era magari più "effemminato" (sappiamo quanto i giapponesi abbiamo i lineamenti molto confusi)
>It's strange that there's a Western-style mansion in the middle of a
deserted forest to begin with. The girl who lived there hardly ever
came into town. But, lately, I've seen a girl who looks like her daughter.
>How do I know she had a daughter?
>Well, since the girl looks like she did when she was young ...

This is referring to Marisa and Mima. It hints that Marisa may be Mima's daughter. Who else lives in a deserted forest? It couldn't be Alice for obvious reasons.
Non so ancora cosa pensare su questa cosa, sembrano tutti abbastanza convinti che siano effettivamente madre e figlia
>Our village of honest men originally consisted of only eight people.
>We all picked up and moved to a mountain in the east. Two years of,
well, utterly boring daily life passed us by.
>One day, one of us found a little hole in a peach tree.
>Yes, that was the day we were lost in this paradise.
>And right away, I stopped being human.

This is also talking about the girl on the cover of DoPP. If it's not Toyohime(who was never a human), it could be Kikuri since she also looks like this girl.
Questo ci interessa: è la storia degli 8 uomini onesti e si suppone sia Alice l'assassina, ma prima si supponeva Marisa anche non penso sia lei, data l'età era troppo giovane e comunque, conoscendola, lo escluderei:
In the diary of the shrine maiden:
>Today's incident started when I met a beautiful blonde girl
walking from the old western-style building deep in the forest.
I feel like I've seen her somewhere before, but >I just can't
remember every little detail like that. The girl was just idly
sticking out her tongue and bowing her head and wandering towards
the exit to paradise while laughing loudly. Such an odd girl.
>Come to think of it, that girl was the only woman in the eight
honest men, not that it really matters.
>Oh, today was just another boring day ...

Now this throws some contradictions in with the Reincarnation story. Marisa could never be this insane to have killed the honest men. So perhaps it could be Alice. Or maybe Mima's hair was once blonde...
le supposizioni nel caso fosse Alice:
After MS, Alice was exiled and forced to live among humans. She ended up living in a city and ended up living as a pick-pocketer and occasionally possible kill someone. She joined a gang who ended up wanting to travel to the east. 2 years go by and Alice finds something in that tree, the object she finds is the branch of hourai which was recently lost by a certain rabbit. After two years of not killing anyone, she starts kill them one by one. (here is Alice's hail, She didn't want to kill her friends but the feeling was two overwhelming.) the CWR is also the RB, Alice actually loved this one and tried to save him for last in hopes that her feelings of murder would end when she got to him. When she reached the M she knew that she wouldn't be able to stop, so she spiked the M's coffee with a love potion over does and the RB with a small does (love potion possibly doesn't doesn't make one fall in love, it just makes someones mind moldable so you can make them love you, see a certain route in the fan game "Silk-weaving doll of the east" for an example of what how this possible worked but with different characters). the M ends up brain-dead and the RB like he was given a rupee. but before Alice an have one last night with the RB, kills the Wy due to his suspicions. the next day the RB discovers the Wy, when he returned home to ask Alice what happened, she was hanging herself. the RB then decides to hang himself. but it turns out Alice was faking and killed the RB without actually killing him. After that she then feels a huge sense of relieve, she only need to kill 7 people... she could have just killed some human that was wandering in the forest.

she eventually encounters the Eientei group and exchanges the Hourai branch for the butterfly dream pills, which are actually suppose to suppress Alice's "hail".
Questo spiegherebbe anche perchè Alice doveva prendere quelle medicine, questo è canon.

In caso fosse Mima:
What if Mima was the one who killed the honest men, and her hair was originally blonde? If we play along with the theory that Marisa is Mima's daughter, Marisa also has blonde hair. Now if green hair isn't a recessive gene, and Mima's hair had always been green, how could Marisa's hair be blonde even if her father had blonde hair? So maybe, like Byakuren, Mima's hair color changed later on. Maybe Mima was killed by humans, thus explaining why she wanted revenge against them. How she became an evil spirit is simple.
>...There are eight less people in this paradise, Gensokyo", and seven corpses were kept safe from youkai.
There are eight less people, but only seven were kept safe from youkai. Even though it was said that the girl was heading towards the exit of paradise, she may not have made it there all the way.
It could be she was killed for killing the honest men, or because she used magic, if this was during a time when magic was shunned. She could have been sealed, but she wouldn't become an evil spirit then.
Pensieri aggiuntivi
Also, this story sounds like it takes place in the past, farther back from Reimu and Marisa's time...so who's the blonde-haired shrine maiden? She doesn't sound like a Hakurei shrine maiden...I mean, she has blonde hair, and Reimu's hair is brown. I would speculate Suwako, but she's a god, she can't be her own shrine maiden.
Somehow I feel Yukari is somewhere in this story...

Immagine

TOUHOU SHANIKUSAI: the Great Story by Hi-Ki Production (Kira.Lu & Hikari) [sito/forum/DA]
Immagine

UrielMatt
Evil Lord
Evil Lord
Classe: SignoreDelMale

Re: Dolls in Pseudo Paradise

Messaggio da UrielMatt »

A volte ci pensano su troppo.
E Mima tende a spuntare dalle loro riflessioni DA OGNI FRASE E DA OGNI COPERTINA DI OGNI GIOCO.
Seriamente, le loro teorie hanno più buchi che un retino da pesca.

Immagine
Immagine
Unconscious Violet
Translators
Translators
Custom Rank: *tralala*
Rank Color: green
Razza: Satori
Classe: Burattinaia psichica
Spellcard: Mind Sign "Paranoid Illusion"

Messaggio da Unconscious Violet »

Secondo me entrambi i racconti in DiPP sono cose scritte a random senza nessun personaggio che conosciamo :gmo:
The Lunarian
Touhou Addicted
Touhou Addicted
Razza: Lunare (sorpresi?)
Classe: Alchimista
Spellcard: Hidden World - Theory of Everything

Messaggio da The Lunarian »

Dolls in Pseudo Paradise.

My 2 cents.
Immagine
Rinnosuke
Touhou Addicted
Touhou Addicted
Custom Rank: Yo dawg!
Rank Color: purple
Razza: Umano/Youkai
Classe: Commerciante
Spellcard: Manly Sign: Sexy Beam
Contatta:

Messaggio da Rinnosuke »

Violet Komeiji ha scritto:Secondo me entrambi i racconti in DiPP sono cose scritte a random senza nessun personaggio che conosciamo :gmo:
Anche io pensato più volte a questo, mica esistono solo le nostre loli a Gensokyo.

Immagine Immagine Immagine

Don't Forget. Always, somewhere, someone is fighting for you. --- As long as you remember her, you are not alone.

Rispondi